Spikeman's New Job

Spikeman

Inactive User
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been around as much as normal but I have been really busy with my new (well extra) job. I say extra as I still do the old one too.

I'm now the European Team Coordinator for a company that manufactures Paintballs and Paintball equipment based in Canada.

As late I have been at a lot of major tournaments plus all the travel associated with my old job too.

Being a player of so many years it's like having your cake and eating it!

I will make an effort to put a few more hours asside each week for you guys - rest assured.

well done m8, hope the "extra" brings in a little extra dosh too

So do I - I'm due to sort all that out in Orlando next week - but now looking doubtful due to of flight costs (£756) because it is half term.

It was a deepend thing had to take it and sort out the details later - but it seems to be going well.

at least you enjoy your job, well hope you do anyway.

mines ok, but pay is better than my last job, so i'm happy there, and work is easy.

Congratulations with the job!!

Just make sure they cover you for 'medical' LOL

chrome ;)

LOL - trouble is Medical policies don't cover getting shot in the plums by a paintball! You gotta have balls to play!

woo hoo Orlando flights sorted - his words were get ya ass over here. Got a good deal actually flying from London City into Amsterdam and then onto Orlando - £380 - BA wanted over £700 because its the holidays.

Check out Disney's Wide World of Sports 24th - 30th and also on ESPN I believe!!

Its great to have a job, u enjoyed.....wish I enjoyed my job..

pri said:
Its great to have a job, u enjoyed.....wish I enjoyed my job..

Don't worry m8 - I'm still doing the old one that is starting to get as frustrating as hell!!

Someone gave me a piece of advice recently when I was in two mind whether to accept a full time position with Procaps...

"Don't doubt you can do it - go for it. If you look back at life eight out ten times you do something you have probably succeeded - so why not have a go."

I didn't take the full time position but opted for the one I have with an option anytime I want. I didn't get a major payrise or anything like that but I succeeded in my own way. Stability of the current Full Timer and fun and a possibility of more with the part time one.

I'll probably burn myself out by 35!

Back