spiderman.exe help

coopsvip

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi jus downloaded SOMETHING the ps2 but the file is a exe file 1.83gb.is this a virus?i scanned it with norton but came up clean. any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
.exe are you sure that it is a ps2 game? try running it and tell me what comes becuase i think it is a different program or game that is for the pc format

It'll be a PC game if you downloaded it from p2p some prats change the names to p#ss people off why I donno

it could also be a self extracting file that will give u an .iso for the game.

i have come across music files like this on p2p........ but they have all contained files that u dont want on your computer

so be careful

yeh mate dont download off p2p for games for ps2 u prob wont get what you want, the best way for you is to go into a rental shop rent one and make urself a back up but remember i never told you this lol

hi. i jus deleted the file in the end not worth the risk of gettin a virus or sum other bollox on my comp. thanx 4 help tho.

totalguy said:
if it was a virus anti virus would pick it up before you run it
Only if the antivirus companys know about it new virus's come out by the day still think its a pc game though

i bet it was a iso all u had to do was rename it ****.iso
then burnt it
u dont get a virus of nearly 2gb
fook it would eat ur machine
lol

pmsl

if 2gb was a virus id start worrying :p youll find its a ripped game probably i use p2p all the time and know which are fakes and so forth.. if you use edonkey shareaza or emule you can look at what people think of the file whether it be fake corrupt or named diffrently.

its very rare i end up with a fake file and as yours was way over a virus sized file that it would of been clean, of course people do and can add virus's to exe's but its the chance you take and any good antivirus will know str8 away!

spinifex.

davidh said:
i bet it was a iso all u had to do was rename it ****.iso
then burnt it
u dont get a virus of nearly 2gb
fook it would eat ur machine
lol

lol that tickled me.. :p

Back