Speed up Firefox....:)

jesus ...Gary Jackson theres a blast from the past lol

ooooooooooooooooooooo i love these old skool posts :banana:

Suuuper speed thanks a lot for this i was going out of my mind waiting on some pages. NOT NOW : D

does anyone know what the original settings are? Although my connection is faster, I'm getting lots of errors on pages now and I'd like to change it back just to check if its this thats caused it..

cheers

Superb what a difference to load up! thanks for all the tips guys much appreciated

Wow well impressed, i knew firefox was good anyways but thanku very much :)

Hello all

I am new to the forum just browsing

But this is one I will try .....

Cheers for the tips guys very quick indeed - well impressed.

Fantastic :)

Works a treat.

There were a couple of lines I didnt have in my config list but the rest went in fine and now FF flies (ish) ;)

Thanks all!!!!

Thanks guys,
I've only been a member for less than a week, and already my dbox is fixed and my browser is super fast. You guys really know your stuff - RESPECT :Clap:

Thanks guys. I'm in the same situation. My starview is now working and firefor was just beginning to pee me off. Took ages to startup, and history to load.

Now i got to search if i can fix my pace cable box, lol.

Cheers.

Wow, only Joined here tonight already bee howling with laughter at some of the joke threads, and i now i have a much faster firefox (it really is a noticeable difference ) big thanks guys never knew little tricks like this existed

cheers for the tips people ive just moved over from ie to firefox due to ie being crap and hijacked i sorted the prob but have stayed with firefox as it was faster so if this makes it even faster ill be over the moon, cheers.

Back