Speed Cams

Zoom in and out, very clear pic, can see what's in your hand ,sandwich cup phone Tec. Not monitored 24 7 but each one does get a look at sometime during 24 hour period.
would not suprise me if they could see who your phoning lol

would not suprise me if they could see who your phoning lol

not visualy but ........
If they suspect your on your phone they could contact the network provider ? and see who the call was to/from or trace your sms times.
Been done before to convict people who have been involved in serious accidents.

Last edited:
So, sit up as straight as possible and have the sun visor down at all times. ;)

Carmarthen road, Swansea

I had to double take at this. Im sure I already knew that you lived in Swansea, but it's just come as a revelation to me. You live in the hill right Dar1437?

And those are definitely average speed cameras, and will likely be live, as they changed the speed limit on Carmarthen Road quite some time ago.

I had to double take at this. Im sure I already knew that you lived in Swansea, but it's just come as a revelation to me. You live in the hill right Dar1437?

Not far off Jan, just infront of the Coed lol (although I'm surprised i never ended up doing a spell lol)

For the benefit of those not from the region, it's the local mental institution. (Soon to be closed. Most of it's boarded up)

They were voted off the road years ago where I live!

Sometimes the cams are not correct installed before they take pictures - may you can try this way?

Think he means not been calibrated, doubt that.

looks right into car it gets your reg your face and mobile ,they are putting everywhere .
when you go on motorway you will see a cam yellow looks wrong again to see in car for mobile ,and what have you ,easy to get to car driver,i think they should get a real job ,when you see police on radio what the diff between radio and mobile,i think one for us another for them.
Anyone caught on a mobile deserves everything they get and more.

Reactions: gez
Back