specifc dbox2 sender

FC Sniper

Inactive User
Reaction score
hiya
i finally got my room set up with evrything

now i wanna send the dbox2 downstairs to my living room wireless ly

i have seen this at argos do u reckon it will work and will the dbox2 remote work downstairs aswell

thanks for all ur help

Have tried the argos ones and it did work and remote too, picture was superb but sounds was not too good. Read small print and said about other wireless products may interfere, like telephones, microwaves etc, so took it back.

Just go and get one, try it, if your not happy get refund.

I got a welltech one from the lidol Flawless top piece of kit at 19.99

Most of these gadgets work on 2.4ghz so watch out if you have wifi or cordless phones.

Most of these gadgets work on 2.4ghz so watch out if you have wifi or cordless phones.

I purchased a DIGISENDER GOLD from Argo - pretty expensive at £99 but it worked a treat with my dbox2. As for it clashing with with wifi or cordless phones etc I didnt suffer any problems. I have wifi, 2 x cordless phones, wireless baby monitor, wireless doorbell in the house :) only issue i had was I had a 2nd receiver in the conservatory and when you put the microwave on the signal went haywire!

Trying to get the Digisender to work with my dreambox is another matter - i get sound no problems but the picture is black and white!

Will keep trying with that tho

Hope this helps

q2

Back