spare working Hitachi?

Moorie

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys im after a working drive as its been over 2 months since my 360 stopped workin and im missin it lol.

got £50 to spend just hope someone has one

cheers guys

What happed to the one you had repaired, theses some on ebay about £53.00 delivered, and you can use any drive as long as it spoofed to the same as you had before

well it was sent off and the key was managed to be retrieved from the old tsop. so a new tsop was put in with the key but not tested as the person doing it had a samsung and not a hitachi to test with. when i put the drive back in the 360 it still wouldnt eject the drive.

so i was told that it may be the flash so then tried to put it in mode B just as i had done for my mates which was successful... and it didnt recognise it

guess its either bad firmware flash/drive motor? so was planning to get a new drive and put key and spoof drive revision onto new drive.

thought the drive from HK werent very good on ebay?

cheers

if you want to send me your hitachi drive and pm to get my e-mail so you can send your orig.bin I will have alook for you if you want

once it was repaired to test it one by ejecting it with the xecuter connector and another way is to put the original fw on it and then see if it takes being flashed.

if anything wrong with the ones form HK it would be the laser but you have a spare in your old hitachi
I have a samsung comming from HK off ebay to test

but before you go spending out send me your drive £5.70 special delivery per direction, and I will have alook at it, reflash and refit the tsop.

Last edited:
Back