Spam Emails

charlie senator

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys ,I'm getting loads of emails that have a different name on them like Joe blogs /janet jones /archie small etc etc any idea how i can stop them ? i keep adding them to my block sender list and i must have blocked 50 + but every day there are new ones .I've had a look to see if there is anything in common with them but i can't find anything.Any help would be appreciated

My mother-in-law has been having the same problem since she clicked on an email link for a free laptop.

She's had to abandon that email address and get a new one.

I wish i had mate .I've just got back from doing the shopping at Asda .My wifes a manager there and its not really fair to have her get the shopping after a 10 hour shift but she will be home in time to see the eviction so i will have to sit through that with her OMG cant wait lol

u love it lol .. anywho , the email mail thing, l was havin hundreds the other month all after 3 in the morning ..,. yanks ..

then its just stopped . l looked around and that common .. they can only send so many million and the they move onto the next lot ,, u might have to put u with it for a month m8 l did and its better now ..

l own my emails and l turn them to only work if the first parts paul@****.co.uk ,, that helps . but the hotmail u have to live with that m8

Last edited:
I just checked tonight and its the first night i haven't had any new ones so i'm keeping my fingers crossed.They are strange ones its just a name I.E Roy Smith and every one is a different name so i'm hoping they are going to run out of names soon lol

Back