south africa v mexico

They missed some chances though, I think they should of put the game away in the 1st half. Would love to see RSA win this but a draw would be credible considering their 1st half performance.

think giovani's been absolutely superb, dunno how he flopped at spurs. been an entertaining 1st game tho. horns a bit irratating but its part of their culture and this is their time :)

Awesome opening goal to the tournament by the way....the ball in was excellent and the finish was too!

I disagree about the horns, you don't really notice it after about 10 mins when you get into the match....and plus I don't think they're any different to the usual horns etc you get in typical foreign matches. Lends to the continental atmosphere imho.

watching the mexican channel, it is just dedicated to footy. they are interviewing mexican fans in la, new york, as well as mexico and south africa. All the fans enjoying themselves and lots of them got horns so its not just south african blowing horns.

They interviewed one bloke, he had a statue of mary with him. quite a religious lot are these latino's.

Back