sorting channels

totalguy

Inactive User
Reaction score
i been trying to sort channels in the order they were on my telewest box i downloaded the xml files for my area and i transfered them to the correct directory on the box via flash fxp the did bouquets on its own first time then bouquets and service file second time theyre still the same so im doing something wrong ?

totalguy said:
i been trying to sort channels in the order they were on my telewest box i downloaded the xml files for my area and i transfered them to the correct directory on the box via flash fxp the did bouquets on its own first time then bouquets and service file second time theyre still the same so im doing something wrong ?

they go in order of bouquets like the top boquet inside will be number 1 and so forth

there was only one in there when i looked on the ftp thingy and i replaced the existing one by just transfering a new one

totalguy said:
there was only one in there when i looked on the ftp thingy and i replaced the existing one by just transfering a new one

ok m8

but i normally in the dbox goto bouquet editor and create the bouquets first then start placing the channels in order the same as telewest then every thing will be the same thats how i would do it m8

So when you press ok on the remote do you get one big list up on the tv
Or if you press the left or right button do you get other bouquets.

@totalguy just use your dbox remote to edit them. press dbox then down to service then bouqet editor only takes about 10mins to do

when i press ok i get a big list if i press left or right it does nothing its like its not getting the info from the bouquet file for some reason.

Did you reboot the box after you transfered the bouquet file over
If you did and no joy just do as lee says then back em up to your pc.

did reboot yes i tried the bouquet editir and it didnt change them and it asked me about saving and i said yes wierd!

Back