Sorted

Always thought you could be my best mate, this proves it🤣🤣🤣🤣

One problem, there's no mixers, you'll end up with alcoholic poisoning ;)

who needs mixers why waste it lol

Look at this blatant price gouging from a well known company.

I had a look around and £14 isn't bad for 70cl Smirnoff, so I bought two. Then the price went to this comedy level!

Amazon Smirnoff.jpg

Crazy the people are trying to profit from the virus, should all be reported and blacklisted.
Report it to the site

Look at this blatant price gouging from a well known company.

I had a look around and £14 isn't bad for 70cl Smirnoff, so I bought two. Then the price went to this comedy level!

View attachment 128157
Totally agree with you about the price increase.
I realize that the vodka you bought was fruit flavoured Smirnoff, but as a pure vodka I would recommend Russian Standard Vodka. I used to always buy Smirnoff but I tried the Russian Standard Vodka and it was so much smoother than Smirnoff to the point that it was pleasant enough to drunk straight without a mixer.

Totally agree with you about the price increase.
I realize that the vodka you bought was fruit flavoured Smirnoff, but as a pure vodka I would recommend Russian Standard Vodka. I used to always buy Smirnoff but I tried the Russian Standard Vodka and it was so much smoother than Smirnoff to the point that it was pleasant enough to drunk straight without a mixer.

I have some Russian Standard, it is nice :). I do think M&S own brand is even smoother though :).

Back