sort of programmer

pil196

DW Member ++
Joined
May 7, 2005
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
12
hi all i found this item s on a boot sale for a few pounds and was wondering if thay are eney good for eney thing as im not 100% as what thay are exactly could some one give me some info on them?

thanks..
 
Last edited:

pil196

DW Member ++
Joined
May 7, 2005
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
12
crackerchalk said:
Hi
1 looks like a logger
the other a programmer that does phoenix
:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

thanx m8 will do some reading on loging as im not sure what logging is
thanx againe:)
 

crackerchalk

Inactive User
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
1,931
Reaction score
42
Location
Berks Pure NTHell
Hi again
Basically it tell your comp when the keys have changed
You can then create the latest rst hex
But you have to be quick to get to post it lol
 

pil196

DW Member ++
Joined
May 7, 2005
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
12
crackerchalk said:
Hi again
Basically it tell your comp when the keys have changed
You can then create the latest rst hex
But you have to be quick to get to post it lol

ive done some reading on loging and now the aufuncard is out it is easyer to just read the card as you only need to look on two lines for key 0 and key 1 so it looks like the loggers may be fazed out
 

fatblerk

Inactive User
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
1,429
Reaction score
2
pil196 said:
ive done some reading on loging and now the aufuncard is out it is easyer to just read the card as you only need to look on two lines for key 0 and key 1 so it looks like the loggers may be fazed out

Loggers phased out ... that a good 'un. if it wasn't for loggers none of these recent fixes to the AU cards wouldn't have come about ......
 

pil196

DW Member ++
Joined
May 7, 2005
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
12
fatblerk said:
Loggers phased out ... that a good 'un. if it wasn't for loggers none of these recent fixes to the AU cards wouldn't have come about ......

am i missing some thing i have had a au fun since the criptcrew relesed it months ago has ther been problems withe the aufuncard since then?
saying that im in ex c&w so do i have a nasty suprise to look forward to???

thanx..
 

fatblerk

Inactive User
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
1,429
Reaction score
2
pil196 said:
am i missing some thing i have had a au fun since the criptcrew relesed it months ago has ther been problems withe the aufuncard since then?
saying that im in ex c&w so do i have a nasty suprise to look forward to???

thanx..

No, you're not missing anything ...lol. Just pointing out that without stream logging then you can't see what mischief the cc's are upto and what you can't see, you can't fix ..... ;)
 

pil196

DW Member ++
Joined
May 7, 2005
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
12
fatblerk said:
No, you're not missing anything ...lol. Just pointing out that without stream logging then you can't see what mischief the cc's are upto and what you can't see, you can't fix ..... ;)

i see your point m8 i was going to put my logger on ice but as you say its worth keeping an eye on thing:)
 
TEST
Top