sorry for not posting for a while

mrsb

Inactive User
Reaction score
Havent posted for a while but have been a bit busy. My mum came out of hospital about six weeks ago which i was happy about but since then i have bin a bit busy lookin after her. but she has gone down hill since she came out and after getting our own doctor out to look after her with no satisfaction got a locum out on sunday and he put her back in hospital straight away. if there are any nurses here that would give me a bit of feed back on this i would be very grateful coz the hospital she is in i have no satisfaction at all. totally p++++d off with the whole thing

no worries mrsb, we have missed ya, and lets Hope every thingturn's out ok for ya

you know were we are if you need us............

thanks sometimes it helps to talk to strangers. not sayin ur strangers or anythin but outside the family i mean, but i am so annoyed about the whole situation at the moment but its nice to know that i can come on here and air my views and probably drrrrrrroooooooollllllllll on a bit

you carry on mrs b, were all here for your support, as for the nhs pffft.

my thoughts are with you and you mother mrs b

Hope you get sorted and that your mum gets better soon. Your right, sometimes you do need to 'talk' to someone outside of your normal circle, it's sometimes the only way to let off steam, so you carry on MrsB, were here if you need 'us'...

well the consultant wants to talk to us tomorrow. well do i want to talk to him and ask him loads of questions like why did u let her out 4 weeks ago when she was still ill:mad:

Not gud news im afraid. They think she has lung cancer but cant do a biopsy as she is too weak . what can i say

Back