• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

sony vaio cd rom wont open help ?

Jooooles

Inactive User
got a freinds sony vaio VGN A217M with A CD ROM that wont open drivers are showing ok on the sony try but it wont open when I press the eject button I get a little eject icon showing on the desktop but the tray wont open any idias are help peeps

davidh

<font color="RED">Administrator</font>
VIP Member
got a freinds sony vaio VGN A217M with A CD ROM that wont open drivers are showing ok on the sony try but it wont open when I press the eject button I get a little eject icon showing on the desktop but the tray wont open any idias are help peeps
look at the drive there is a small hole insert a pin or needle and press the drive will open
then try opening it with button

Jooooles

Inactive User
look at the drive there is a small hole insert a pin or needle and press the drive will open
then try opening it with button
there is a small hole in the middle of the drive do i stick a pin in david ps how did he lock this in the first place so it doesnt happen again

Jooooles

Inactive User
Thanks davidh your a star how come you need to stick a pin in all the time though

Jooooles

Inactive User
its stuck again whats up with this pin lark is it a locking mech are sommick