Phone Unlocking Sony erricson D750i

logic_187

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just got a D750i and been trying to update the firmware via SEUS but have been unsuccessful (from the error message i believe it says i'm not allowed to).

Is there anyone else who has a D750i and what firmware is it. I'm on R1J002 which is a bit buggy, but according to other sites there is a newer firmware, although they reference K750i, albeit both are the same phones!!

any info would be useful

Has the phone been unlocked? If so, the phone may be in "brown" mode. SEUS will not update the phone in developer mode. You'll need to find someone with software capable of changing the phone to "red". I use SE-Tool which works fine for this.
If the phone is still locked, then ignore all of the above.

Looking around my usual "other" haunts shows that (if your lead, etc is o.k) the phone must be in brown mode. You will need a service cable (about a tenner) to convert the phone to red...The software for this is free however, and you will be able to unlock the phone with it. If this is of no interest then you'll need to take a visit to your local S/E service center. You are allowed free support for one year.

Can you unlock the d750i by yourself? if so what do you need

M8 you dont need to post more than once to get a reply,just removed 2 posts of yours askin the same thing,please be careful when posting

Back