davidh

<font color="RED">Administrator</font>
VIP Member
Reaction score
as for 18:00 to day johnsmith is banned from this forum
and when he joins with any other names he will be banned again

so if u have him on ur msn remove him cos he will take u for all u have

woooohooooooooooooooo

what if he opens another email address or uses some 1 he knows and registers again for DW

andyboyrfc said:
what if he opens another email address or uses some 1 he knows and registers again for DW
we will be on the lookout m8 ,belive me .
BUT
there is only so much us as a forum can do :( but we will try our very best that I can assure u ;)

but we cant stress enough please do not trade with members u do not know very well ;)
then I think we will be safe from ar*eholes like this in the future :Hit:

pipehose said:
what and who and how did he scam peeps

we wont mention names but he as far as we know has scammed over £250 off members which we know of

so the as ppl have said bast*rd is off here and anybody else that does this will get the same

I'm glad this has been brought up.......it's sad to see p*icks spoiling this forum.

In relation to him joining up again, his IP would have been registered with this forum software (available to MODS?+ADMIN) here. This would be fixed if he was using a DSL connection. He could have used a proxy or similar service to mask his IP, who knows.

If you want to chase him up try a reverse email address lookup especially if they are using an account with Wanadoo, BT, etc................

Personally for me I would only trade with members here that have 'Donated' why? Well I'd hope Mickie-D had there details on record.

chrome

Well done m8...to answer the one about him rejoining he tried that last night, but he received an instant ban, as we are now on the lookout for him..

davidh said:
we wont mention names but he as far as we know has scammed over £250 off members which we know of
so the as ppl have said bast*rd is off here and anybody else that does this will get the same

yep davidh totally agree with you on that

it's people (see how polite i was then) like him, that spoil it for everyone else, good riddance to him.

kill da m f ***kers hu everspoils this forum i will personally shot them

bas**rds

Back