something strange...

loady

Inactive User
Reaction score
i loaded up Gav's nextgen image and have left the box on overnight, same as i have to liams enigma, anyway when i got up this evening and switch over all the channells were black except the one that the box was left on (nick junior) there were one or 2 others working but thats it, a restart did not resolve the problem so i reflashed enigma a decided to stay with that, anyway, after reflashing with that and installing the enigma service files i already had i got black channell on there as well, in fact not one channell came up, i am now doing a rescan and it seems to be picking up channells, have the CC's been moving thier shit about again ??

loady said:
i loaded up Gav's nextgen image and have left the box on overnight, same as i have to liams enigma, anyway when i got up this evening and switch over all the channells were black except the one that the box was left on (nick junior) there were one or 2 others working but thats it, a restart did not resolve the problem so i reflashed enigma a decided to stay with that, anyway, after reflashing with that and installing the enigma service files i already had i got black channell on there as well, in fact not one channell came up, i am now doing a rescan and it seems to be picking up channells, have the CC's been moving thier shit about again ??

Its possible they have changed transponders, or it could be an attempt to hit newcamd. Im sure (im hoping!) that its only temporary :)

Liam

Liam, you say that like you have experienced the same ?

I have put enigma back on and scan was successful and i have just watched the end of close encounters of the third kind (top film;)) on sky movies so all seems well, i am now going to import the files and see what happens, hope it works or i gotta bouqetter them again :(

Back