someone check database for me?

Superflous

Member ++
Reaction score
I have a d14001 and I heard that there are a few floating about the database.

Could someone PM and check it for me.

thanks a lot!

cric2k said:
I have a d14001 and I heard that there are a few floating about the database.

Could someone PM and check it for me.

thanks a lot!

Hi,

Pm Me I'll check for you.

i just fucked up my working rom10 card trying to read my BK off it and now i got no cable at all!

I got an RS232 socket on the back of my box (and an ethernet and parallel port)

is there anything I can use to find out my BK before i got nuts?

HiYa,

I don't Believe It, PM sent That's my First 4001 From there.

Satch said:
HiYa,

I don't Believe It, PM sent That's my First 4001 From there.

wow was it, first one for me to m8.....

he's a lucky bugger............lol............

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
there is no way off finding that out that way m8

Jtag is now your best bet..............

Good job it was in the db, he would have been a long time jtagging a 4001.LOL.

Regards.........Chookey

cric2k said:
Satch,

you may possibly be a living legend!

That'll will be a first aswell. LoL :Jester:

@The-Dogs-Nutts He most certainly is, Did you get the PM.

got the PM, programmed it into a fun and now i'm watchin tiger woods putt one!

Now i gotta figure out how to fix my rom10

thanks a lot man!

lol now your going to get tortured with PMs from people hoping you can find the BK for their 4000 series

cric2k said:
lol now your going to get tortured with PMs from people hoping you can find the BK for their 4000 series

Thanx 4 That, LoL

cric2k have you opened your box if so did you have agood look inside?

If so can you remember seeing anything like this a chip next to the card reader saying
Altera
Flex
EPF10K50VRC240-2
DEA509931?

If you have the Flex Chip 4001 then to what I have read this is why you BK was In the DB.

i havent had a chance to open the box up yet. the screws are a real funny shape and no knife in the kitchen does it :(

I've never actually had NTL though, about 7 years ago when i moved into this house there was an old NTL line. I borrowed a key and patched myself up in the green box outside.

I had the old analogue box until about 2 years ago when my mate give me a digital box.

The box itself is a funny one, it has a big serial (printer port), one of those rs232 thingys and even an ethernet port.

From what i've read on the net its not supposed to have those.

cric2k said:
i havent had a chance to open the box up yet. the screws are a real funny shape and no knife in the kitchen does it (QUOTE]

I use a T10 tamperproof torx bit to open my cable boxes and a knife from the kitchen to open my bread rolls, lol.
For now you could use pliers to get into it and replace the screws for normal ones.

Regards............Chookey​

ive got T10 lying about somewhere. have to have a look for it.

I bought it to replace the casing on my T610 mobile when my dog ate it last year

cric2k said:
ive got T10 lying about somewhere. have to have a look for it.

I bought it to replace the casing on my T610 mobile when my dog ate it last year

HiYa, :Wave:

Don't Think that will Do It? It's a security T10, Have a read Here Try To Open A Pace 4001 and follow the link in my post.

I got mine from asda years ago.

cric2k by the sounds of this is your TalkBack Cut?????????

LoL @ the Kitchen Knife they Don't make Um how they used To Lmfao :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh:

aye a local trader did my box originally so i'd like to think my talkback is cut.

I'm going to try get in on the local scene cus that guy is loaded. And a recent eye witness account states that he had about 200 cards lying in his front room, waiting to be reprogrammed for people! (he's charging 30 quid a go for new opus and roms)

Back