Some help with Digitalworldz direct debit

simeonipicker

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just noticed that Mickie D took £17 out of paypal account! :)

I assume that is subscription to this site. I just wondered where the control panel is to access all my details. I just need to know how to cancel this direct debit as I have serious lack of funds at the mo and don't really want anymore money going out!

Cheers

Hi Everyone,

Just noticed that Mickie D took £17 out of paypal account! :)

I assume that is subscription to this site. I just wondered where the control panel is to access all my details. I just need to know how to cancel this direct debit as I have serious lack of funds at the mo and don't really want anymore money going out!

Cheers
paypal took it out
we dont have donations anymore do a claim back

paypal took it out
we dont have donations anymore do a claim back
How is D.W gonna carry on if there are no further subscriptions? Surely things like servers etc still have to be paid for ,or am i reading wrong .
thanks

i think they are just covering their backs incase people think they are taking money for hacking advice (modshack etc)

fair do's to them i totally agree cause i dont wanna see this site go down, i wouldnt need an internet connection if this site wasnt here

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Isnt it a catch 22 though? I too love this site but its because of the content. Most of the content is hacking. Whether thats consoles, phones or whatever. All of which is viewed by the law the same way.

Back