Some Help With A New Sammy

mach7

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
A M8 Of Mine Who Is Near My Area Gave Me A New Sammy 2100c Box, Apperntly His Lodgers Left It Behind , He Said Do Wat Ever I Want With It :)

I Tried The Box With The Card In It , I Get The Free Channels,

So I Built A Jtag , Cut The Talk Bak,

As The Net Id Is Already Set As He Is In My Area, Do I Need To Short The Battery To Reset The Net Id,,,as It Is Menntioned In Some Of The Tuturials Or Not ???

Secondly Can Some One Explain The Rest Of The Task ,

Wat I Gathered Is That , But I Am Not Sure, Please Correct Me If I Am Wrong

I Use A Program Called Sdt , Samsung Debug Tool,

Make Sure The Feed Is Not On, The Card Is Inserted , And Power It Up Press - Down Button Until It Displays Ld40 , Then Load Up The Program , Making Sure Also The Jtag Was Connected First,

Then Set The Settings In The Program,, Press Conect , Then Dump Keys,, This Should Give Me The Ird And Bk,,, Is This Right ???

Or Have I Missed Something

Thank You Very Much In Advance

You might need to reset the battery if you don't know the pin number set on the box, I think all that resetting the battery does is forgets the netid and pin.

Try SDT first as it is very easy to use, however I couldn't get it to display my BK number, needed a program called OCD Commander, which is where you type the individual bytes into the program and it will return the data you have requested.

If you have trouble getting any numbers whilst in the engineering menu (Up+Down till ld40) try pressing just the chan down when you see ld20 and hold it til it goes to ld40 then it will display channel 0. This will take you in debug mode and try jtagging there.

If you've got the original card with the box, you can unlock the card with a t911 and get the bk and ird off of the card, if you're only doing one box, then your probably doing the right thing by JTAGing.

Good luck

HiYa,

Just 2 Points I thought I'd Mention?

If you've got the original card with the box, you can unlock the card with a t911 and get the bk and ird off of the card, if you're only doing one box, then your probably doing the right thing by JTAGing.

The card has to be paired to your stb and also may return a false BK anyway?

So Jtaging maybe the best way to go?

Oh yeah you could also have a play with BKE 2.2

Back