Some advice please

Alien Heads

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've had my Blade BM7000s for 12 months now & i was expecting the "gift" of whatever you call it to run out sometime this month, turned it on this morning & all the channels are scrambled so i assume it's expired. The guy i bought it from lives local to me & has quoted me £60 for another 12 months, i just wondered if this was a good price or if i could get it cheaper somewhere online.

To be honest i'm not sure what i'd be searching for i've tried searching in google which has confused me even more, so if someone could point me in the right direction i'd be grateful, if you could pm me any decent reliable places i could get a new "gift".

I've had my Blade BM7000s for 12 months now & i was expecting the "gift" of whatever you call it to run out sometime this month, turned it on this morning & all the channels are scrambled so i assume it's expired. The guy i bought it from lives local to me & has quoted me £60 for another 12 months, i just wondered if this was a good price or if i could get it cheaper somewhere online.

To be honest i'm not sure what i'd be searching for i've tried searching in google which has confused me even more, so if someone could point me in the right direction i'd be grateful, if you could pm me any decent reliable places i could get a new "gift".

If you have used the guy for a year and it's always been good then you are much better sticking with what you know best.
You obviously know the guy and trust him so £60 is worth the peace of mind.
You could try and haggle but for £5 a month for a trust worthy sealion worth the money.

I did initially have problems with him & it took him nearly 3 months of constantly swapping the box before it got sorted out which i want to avoid this time around. My friend who also got a box from him has just had the same problem the guy has already given him 3 different boxes in the last 4 days lol

In all honesty it's always best to stick to who you know best..
But just a quick search of flea bay shows you can get a sealion for £20 but you don't know the seller and will most likely disappear after a month...
The box has nothing to do with your sealion so if that's been okay then go for it..
If you are a little p#ssed with the guy then maybe find someone else..

£60 for another 12 months is a very good m8

Thanks to everyone who responded, managed to get it sorted out thanks to AJT. Was a lot easier than i thought it would be to set up, thanks a lot got my sports back again:thumbsup:

does it include all sky channels?

- - - Updated - - -

please someone respond to me

respond to what?
i am quite new in this forum and i have updated my blade s7000 to the new version but still yet my sky channels are still scrambled, what should i do?

i am quite new in this forum and i have updated my blade s7000 to the new version but still yet my sky channels are still scrambled, what should i do?

sorry m8 google c/s

Back