some advice please

jaycee1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello everyone, im thinking of buying a satellite system (technomate 1500 motorised package) as ive moved to a non cable area, ive not got a clue about them, ive seen cards for sale on ebay for the football,are they needed or do you just get them through the technomate itself ie like a cable dreambox no cards, any help or advice would be appreciated,

depending on wat sat u r watchin there a few places to get footie ie tps footor tps star (hotbird ) , premiere sport (astra) and a few matches on the d+ channels (hotbird + hispa ) all available at the mo with the latest patch , softcam and keys

but there are others not to sure wat they are , and also some i think on the al jaz package which i think require a card , hopefully someone will corrct me if i am wrong

yes lots of hacks available at the moment which means that the technomate get loads without any cards. If you also have motorised then you get the best choice, and you will also get feeds or some games free-to-air etc. There are official cards available that get channels that arent hacked, so the choice is yours, but at least the technomate1500 & motorised dish does it all.

thanks

ok thanks, im definately gong to order one ,move in a few weeks so that gives me time to read up on them,
thanks again

they are definately worth the money,my techno motorized system was a good buy

hello everyone, im thinking of buying a satellite system (technomate 1500 motorised package) as ive moved to a non cable area, ive not got a clue about them, ive seen cards for sale on ebay for the football,are they needed or do you just get them through the technomate itself ie like a cable dreambox no cards, any help or advice would be appreciated,

I was in the same boat as you 6 months ago m8, i had a dbox in a cable area but me and the missus moved into the country and i had to start again. I invested in a fixed dish with monoblock on hotbird/astra as i live in a conservation area so needed a discrete dish ( no ufo on the side of my house). you will pick up how to work the technomate in about 5 mins, after the dbox it was a doddle. there is loads of free footy out there at the moment if your prepared to do a little reading and learn. Loads of films in english as well. good luck m8ty in 3 months you will be an expert.

technomate 1500 motorised package is a good system get plenty of football on this system its a very well supported box

Back