Solo2 Jtag

Scl & sda and ground is needed to re-flash.. This image includes the bootloader which has the actual time bomb installed. In the software,, so this new bootloader will allow you to upgrade to the new v4 bootloader using rs232 , if you have no clue on how to jtag then read up as i dont have the time to teach people its simple once you read up on jtag, lornisun this image i have only tested it on,

@xtaaa sorry just noticed your post i would imagine it being jtag support to the box, using service port,, add this but do some searching on jtag for sunray boxs, if you want me to have a go at fixing you just pay me for return of box and you send it me i dont mind trying to help..

Last edited by a moderator:
Marker Id returned from flash:0 does not match
I fix brand new chip samsung K9F2G08U0C is green connected in jtag but cant flash bootloader..its genuine solo2 ..any suggestions?

HI!
Finaly i did connect my Lonrisun Solo2 SE with BBS after replacing the Toshiba flash. Did download to flash of VU+SOLO_2.bin using BBS3 and Bcm97346.msi

Now im updating flash but i need to know the best to use in this clone and with KODI.
I've seen many Images but i dont know if they are the best for my STB. I saw many images that are only compatible with lonrisun v4. What is v4 and what is mine STB version?
Can i install any image or it's possible to burn again my STB flash and do the all thing again.

Please anyone can help with this questions. I'm very happy my STB is alive after a year reading and waiting.
Regards and thank you everybody!

Here is what is going in my STB. PLease help

BCM7356B2 CFE Build Date: Fri Nov 23 11:23:42 2012 Vuplus team
Copyright (C) Broadcom Corporation.

CPU speed: 1305MHz
Total memory(0): 1024MB
DDR Freq: 800 MHz
DDR Mode: DDR3
DEV TECH: 2048MBIT
DDR Width: 32
Boot Device: NAND
Total flash: 256MB

Initializing USB.
USB: Locating Class 09 Vendor 0000 Product 0000: USB Root Hub
Saving shmoo values...
Saved shmoo values....

CFE initialized.
USB: Device disconnected from bus 3 hub 1 port 1
USB: New device connected to bus 3 hub 1 port 1
USB: Resetting device on bus 3 hub 1 port 1
USB: Locating Class 08 Vendor 054C Product 0243: Mass-Storage Device
USBMASS: Unit 0 connected
waiting for usb...done
checking usb
Found high priority Mass Storage bus = 3, index = 0
checking front key
readFrontKey 0 0
Checking usbdisk0:/vuplus/solo2/ignore.update......NO
Checking usbdisk0:/vuplus/solo2/force.update......NO
Checking usbdisk0:/vuplus/solo2/cfe_cfe_auto.bin......NO
Checking usbdisk0:/vuplus/solo2/root_cfe_auto.bin......YES
Checking usbdisk0:/vuplus/solo2/splash_cfe_auto.bin......YES
Checking usbdisk0:/vuplus/solo2/kernel_cfe_auto.bin......YES
Checking usbdisk0:/vuplus/solo2/reboot.update......YES
waiting for update key
ACK :
readFrontKey 0x0
ACK :
ACK :
readFrontKey 0x0
ACK :
ACK :
readFrontKey 0x0
ACK :
Skipping USB Update
Starting splash screen.
No valid image found in flash0.splash - disabling splash

Loader:elf Filesys:raw Dev:flash0.kernel File: Options:ubiroot rootflags=sync bm
em=192M@64M bmem=256M@512M
Loading: Failed.
Could not load : I/O error
Trying again with '-nz' option
Loading: Failed.
Could not load : Not an ELF-format executable
CFE>

HI!
Finaly i did connect my Lonrisun Solo2 SE with BBS after replacing the Toshiba flash. Did download to flash of VU+SOLO_2.bin using BBS3 and Bcm97346.msi

Now im updating flash but i need to know the best to use in this clone and with KODI.
I've seen many Images but i dont know if they are the best for my STB. I saw many images that are only compatible with lonrisun v4. What is v4 and what is mine STB version?
Can i install any image or it's possible to burn again my STB flash and do the all thing again.

Please anyone can help with this questions. I'm very happy my STB is alive after a year reading and waiting.
Regards and thank you everybody!

The v4 images uploaded here by ketmp for v4 boxes are safe.

You may have to run the v4 update or start with v2 images.

[FONT=&quot]Hi All, could some kind person out there check the value of C712 (the Capacitor accross the Ground + 3.3v Jtag connections) as I've just acquired a unit with the capacitor missing![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]TIA[/FONT]

any will work...it is just for filtering, allso you can allso use only scl sda and gnd

hi,
can someone explain me where to connect the cyprus mini board within the Solo² se (lonrison) because I tried the P210 without success, the P4 has 5v instesd 3.5v at pin1?
bibo

Jtag probably wont work as anti-clone measures knacker the nand chip making it unable to accept a flas via jtag, Chip replacement is usually the only option

Thaks for reply davefingers, I forgot to write that I already repaced the Toshiba Nand with the same
one.

Thaks for reply davefingers, I forgot to write that I already repaced the Toshiba Nand with the same
one.
out of curiosity,was it pre-programmed? and any clues as to where you got it from.
Thanks

I bought two pieces from AliExpress, but the where no pre-programmed.

no, thats the point why I made the first question, because Iam not shure where to connect.

This is the SE jtag, Don't use the +V pin, just the SDA SCL and GND. power on your jtag board, then power up your SESE jtag.png

Back