Soldiers' parade marred by Muslim extremists and far-Right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
IMO why dont we pull our troops out and let them blow each other up. all those protestors and they live in the uk what a discrace , wont say to much pisses me right off enuff said

Strange thing is these cants take full advantage of the laws in this country to protest about country's that wouldn't allow such protests, should have let the squaddies loose to boot their baws. :proud:

:Cheers:

The EDL were throwing pork sausages at the muslims so I went and picked them up. Anyone up for a BBQ at my place?

What makes me crack up about this !!!!

The media are saying "far right" now, I know a lot of the people that went that are branded "far right"... they are far from it... !!

One lady that went, has 3 mixed race children... cant see her being far right now can you ?

Many others with similar situation to the above.

They Were there to support our troops as there had been postings on facebook of the extremists protests in advance and on other forums, so there was a concerted effort to get as many people there to support our lads !! Yes a few took it too far and there were fights/scuffles.... but when a group of bandanna'd foreign looking people run out the station at a group of supporters its going to isnt it ? would you duck for cover or stand your ground and fight ? I know what I would of done.

I was not there, due to my uni training.... cant be involved in those things.

Good luck to the troops and supporters, if people do not like what OUR country stands for... LEAVE ! no one is keeping them here.

the ones pictured in the papers should be hunted down and have the living pi$$ kicked out of them, would they have been there shouting the abuse if the police wasnt there to 'keep the peace' ??

pull all the troops out, send all these fookin loonys over to there, and leave them all live happy jihad or whatever and blow the shit out of themselfs untill nobody is left

the ones pictured in the papers should be hunted down and have the living pi$$ kicked out of them, would they have been there shouting the abuse if the police wasnt there to 'keep the peace' ??

pull all the troops out, send all these fookin loonys over to there, and leave them all live happy jihad or whatever and blow the shit out of themselfs untill nobody is left

i really didnt want to comment on this thread, but fook it.

trouble is digidude, most of these feckers where born here, so cant be kicked out, not that that really matters anyway, as the loony laws here wouldnt allow them to be kicked out anyways, in case they get there head chopped by the people in the cuntry they are trying to stick up for.

i say, next time, organize the rally, then no one turn up just the EDL and the extremists............easiest way to sort it out.

The most blatant false flag in history is behind all this.

The war is illegal, the soldiers are volunteer, people have the right to protest.

The media in this country have almost made it taboo to even dare to say anything about it now... their support of this disgusting blatant right wing led war is what keeps it all going, but people seem to be blinded to the fact they are being led.

I don't care if I get banned as my opinion seems to differ from everyone else's, but I don't support our soldiers over this war when they join on a voluntary basis.

They want deporting back to the homeland they are so intent on defending, through protest marches etc. If they don't agree with what our troops are doing, then they believe in what there own are fighting for against us, so send them home and let them join in the battle for real, then see if the can live the life we so easily give them over here.
I don't think there will be many takers.

i dont believe our troops should be there either, but, on returning, they should NOT have to put up with this shit, wether from people who have emigrated from there to here, OR HOME GROWN LOONYS

i dont care if theyre born here, afghanistan, pakistan or the othersideofthemoonistan, round them up, get them on a plane, fly over the war zone, and kick the fookers out, oh wait, human rights and all that crap, give them a parachute, then kick them out

its SCUM like them that cause all the friction that has every normal person walking on eggshells and scared of being called a racist or offending a religion, i dont care a toss if im called anything, kick these crazy muslim fukin nutjobs out of OUR country NOW!!!

theyre giving the normal, tidy muslims a bad name, and these same decent folk should name and shame them

The war is illegal, the soldiers are volunteer, people have the right to protest.

The media in this country have almost made it taboo to even dare to say anything about it now... their support of this disgusting blatant right wing led war is what keeps it all going, but people seem to be blinded to the fact they are being led.

I don't care if I get banned as my opinion seems to differ from everyone else's, but I don't support our soldiers over this war when they join on a voluntary basis.

you know what, i couldnt agree more , your absolutely right, and to be honest i reckon the vast majority of people in this country want exactly the same thing , and personally i`d pull all the soldiers out and let them all blow each other to shiit.

trouble is they wouldnt have anything to moan about thought would they.

and whilst your at it, i`m sure we can all chip in for a plane ticket over......infact why dont all these tw@ts fook off over there and fight on the frontlines, instead of standing behind the police where they wont get hurt.

SORRY mate but rnt all these cheeky fooker's being led or is that ok ...????? as sed b4 if they dont like wots happening get the fook out of are country.
Its time we reviewed the rules of combat and play them at there game .in afgahn ...1 thing i do agree with is pull all the troops out and let the fookin lot blow each other up ..and fook the lot off them !!!!!!!

Dont normally post on this type of thread ever!!!! but watching that has got my blood boiling!!!!!!!! whilst i agree with pulling the troops out and letting them get on with it themselves, the guys over there losing friends to bombs and gunfire should not have to come home and have people who are happy to live under british rules give them that kind of abuse!!!!!!!! I notice they all seem to hate britain but are happy to hide behind the protection of the british police!!!!!!!

swanny

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Last edited:

Firstly, fair play to you for saying what you think is right, however you cannot take it out on the soldiers, yes they do volunteer, but they go where they are sent, they can't pick and choose, the goverment along with the Americans are the ones who you should have your grudge with,

Secondly, the London bombings, was that Legal? NO... Benefit cheats, is that legal? NO... Ranting abuse, throwing missiles at the public is that legal? NO... but they get away with it, so for the war to be illigal well everone to there own..

Also we live in Great Britain, if they don't like the way the majority of British people are then they can always go to where they do like and preach there shite there!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

They are the most reviled and hated scum in this country, kick them out, then watch the cowards cry.

Can't see the UK or the US pulling out of Afghanistan anytime soon after this little discovery:

U.S. Identifies Vast Mineral Riches in Afghanistan - NYTimes.com

The afghans don't have the infrastructure to capture these deposits so three guesses who'll be taking a nice healthy wedge...

First Iraq for oil and now this...seems like these 2 wars could have been rather profitable!

Can't see the UK or the US pulling out of Afghanistan anytime soon after this little discovery:

U.S. Identifies Vast Mineral Riches in Afghanistan - NYTimes.com

The afghans don't have the infrastructure to capture these deposits so three guesses who'll be taking a nice healthy wedge...

First Iraq for oil and now this...seems like these 2 wars could have been rather profitable!

In a fookin nutshell son were gettin there now just need the other fookwits to get onboard lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back