solderer required

steakunkidney

Member ++
Reaction score
having opened up the wii and had a look, the solder points for the chips are oooh soooo small, pin head size, way beyond my clumsy soldering technic, any solderers in the birmingham area willing to do this for me??
i will pay of course
btw still awaiting wii-key chip to arrive as yet

many thanks: colors1

having opened up the wii and had a look, the solder points for the chips are oooh soooo small, pin head size, way beyond my clumsy soldering technic, any solderers in the birmingham area willing to do this for me??
i will pay of course
btw still awaiting wii-key chip to arrive as yet

many thanks: colors1

we are based near kettering if that helps, and can do while you wait

i'm nr Chester and can solder wii chips : big crow

I think i have the same prob got my soldering iron out opened the wii and saw the solder pads. Had another look at my iron and there is no way i am putting wire on to thous pads with my hugh iron.

Any takers in the reading area???

Cheers

Anyone in the grimsby area doing modchip fitting?: colors1

if any bodies in the manchester area i belive Bolwers are chipping the wii , i might go to check it out myself just hate paying.

Anybody near Burnley, Lancs able to help? My soldering skills are non-existant!!

if any bodies in the manchester area i belive Bolwers are chipping the wii , i might go to check it out myself just hate paying.

Yeah I might have to do this. I went a couple of weeks ago before the Wiikey came out. They were charging £60 for the CycloWiz including fitting. Probably will be the same price for the Wiikey. Well overpriced!

looking for someone in the kent area or can unless someone recommend a postal service

before you pay over £60 for about half an hours work, go to maplins get a 15 watt iron about £8 the tip on that is tiny, buy a metre of alarm wire about 60p and have a go yourself, practice on an old radio circuit board first, its a great feeling when you have done it yourself, plus how many pints will 60 quid buy you lol

east belfast ere im doin wiifrees for £30 and wiinja v2's for £35 excludin shipping

about the post 2 posts up about doing it yourself... its a great idea if u are confident enough to it yourself its great when you can, do all yer m8s 1's aswell get some monies off em rofl

but 2 points to make

some people are lazy
some people are naturally harmful with soldering irons to people and circuit boards u wudnt beleive 1 of the 1's i had in the other week lol

cracker666, whereabouts are you based? i live very close to kettering.

could you pm me with price please?

many thanks.

Back