Phone Unlocking software to unlock k800

is there any other drivers for this? as ive tried a PC and a laptop and they both say the drivers are no good for me :(

Try These

had same problem although I got it today from another site and it worked 100% with these usb driver.

mine has been processing part 3 of setool2 now for a good 40 mins, is this normal or is something wrong ?

its ok sorted it now :)

thanks to coopsvip for posting software, its good stuff !

Hi
Can anyone post a link to the simlock patch for the K800 it says its in the folder but its not.
Or could someone please send me file I need.
Many Thanks

Yay, used the tut+files posted above to unlock my daughters Orange W580.
Only diffrence is to get the correct flash+config files.

I used..
W580_R8BA024_MAIN_GENERIC_LA_RED52 <-main .mbn

W580_R8BA024_FS_CENT_EUROPE_RED52 <-FS .fbn

W580i_CDA102774_101_R3A_Customized_United_Kingdom <-config (unzip and place the folder 'tpa' in a folder called 'own_custpack' where the XS exe is and choose 'own custom' file in the XS flash settings menu, as XS doesn't have config files natively for W580)

..these files seem to be working just fine, but i don't know if they are the reccomended ones, but seems ok and all is working with a O2 PayasyouGo sim.

these files can be got from hxxp://www.4shared.com/ ,just use the search box (copy and paste the file names above)

tip... practise taking the battery cover off before starting as you need to take the battery out at one stage when using the SELite tool in the 2nd part of the process (just read on screen instructions), press+pull cover down from the 'top middle' seems to work best on W580.

have you got a link to these as i have seqarched for all 3 and it just says no files found
thanks

Anyone been able to get the USB Flash Drivers working with Vista 64 Bit can'tfor the Life of me get them working .

Plus when i unzip the File W580i_CDA102774_101_R3A_Customized_United_Kingdom

there is no tpa Folder ????

Anyone been able to get the USB Flash Drivers working with Vista 64 Bit can'tfor the Life of me get them working .

Plus when i unzip the File W580i_CDA102774_101_R3A_Customized_United_Kingdom

there is no tpa Folder ????

yea i got the same problem

any1 help?

I followed the instructions and did it for the W580 and used the 3 files on page two but now when I insert sims I get, "Config Error please contact your network operator or service center :(

Some of it has obviously worked as when I put my o2 sim in I got a text to install the picture settings... but the message config error is stuck on screen and nothing I can do.

Any ideas?

Back