Phone Unlocking software to unlock k800

They are kind of big to upload, but they seem to be on the site for me...

Just copy and paste the 3 names into the search box on hxxp://www.4shared.com

W580_R8BA024_MAIN_GENERIC_LA_RED52

W580_R8BA024_FS_CENT_EUROPE_RED52

W580i_CDA102774_101_R3A_Customized_United_Kingdom

Nice one. Located the files and all sorted. Cheers

when i run the 1st app and hold c and connect the phone, i get cannot open communications port, any iodeas?

try installing the USB driver and it should work then

ive tried to install it but it just says cannot complete when i do the new hardware wizard...any ideas?

Can someone help me please?

I have downloaded the file and don't really have a clue what I am doing. The xs++ does not sem to conect to the phone even when I hold C and Insert USB?

I am trying to debrand my w850i which I have been told will work with this system.

Sorry I am a complete novice in this area so all help wil be most welcome

Thanks for all advice given

I don't even get the found new hardware message :-(

I just cant seem to get it to communicate. How do I load the usb driver file manually?

Sorry for all the silly questions but I don't know the answers??

Turn the phone completely off, then connect the DCU60 cable to the phone while holding 'c' on the phone keypad, a instalation wizard will start on the pc, point the installer when it asks to ....

\All Tools Etc For unlocking DB2020\USBFlashDriver\x86\ggsemc.sys

from the download package at the head this thread.

when i do this, i get a popup saying USB device not recognised? how do i uninstall the thing completley and reinstall it?

maybe you have a usb incompatabilty with this device on your pc.

but first try connecting up as described, then goto the device manager in windows and find the 'unknown device entry' under the usb section, goto it's properties and choose to update the driver and point it to the driver from the package.

when apllying the patch i browse to the main generic folder in the xs ++ folder is this right because it gets to part 3 of flashing it an di get the blue screen of death pc just carshs everytime saying mulotiple irp requsewts or something like that

any ideas

Finally got the phone to conect to xs++ thanks for the help given.

I am at the stage Activating File Systems? How long should this take seeing as it has been on this for about 20mins?

Cheers again for the help

when apllying the patch i browse to the main generic folder in the xs ++ folder is this right because it gets to part 3 of flashing it an di get the blue screen of death pc just carshs everytime saying mulotiple irp requsewts or something like that

any ideas

What phone are you trying to unlock?

The reason I ask is that was happening to me so I went online and found the Main file ans FS file for the W850i and it worked fine.

Therefore I think you have to make sure the flash files you are using are the ones for your phone.

Hope that helps? I have only ever done this once and that was about ten mins ago.

Thanks to all of you who have helped me.

when i do this, i get a popup saying USB device not recognised? how do i uninstall the thing completley and reinstall it?

not sure about uninstall but you could remove the drivers from device manager

try a different usb port, sounds silly but may work

ok guys...i got my phone to connect usung the usb drivers...im a bit lost at the next stages :

"Make the patch
Start patch generator.
Open firmware in the patch generator.
Press the button make patch.
You will find the generated patch in a folder called vkp"

what firmware do i open in the patch generator ??

gotta ask these as i dont want to fcuk my phone up....lol

Last edited:
ok guys...i got my phone to connect usung the usb drivers...im a bit lost at the next stages :

"Tick flash main firmware and browse for your main.
Tick flash file system and browse for your fs.
Tick customize file system select phone model and region."

where is main firmware ?
what is fs and where is it ?
what phone model and region do i select ?

gotta ask these as i dont want to fcuk my phone up....lol

They are specific to your phone model. If you are doing a K800 you can use the files provided in the package (somewhere)... main is .mbn and fs is .fbn from what i can remember.

But do not use those files if your phone is not a K800, you'll have to search for the apropriate main and fs for your phone, and possibly a configuration file too, if it's not in-built in the XS++ programme.

Last edited:
They are specific to your phone model. If you are doing a K800 you can use the files provided in the package (somewhere)... main is .mbn and fs is .fbn from what i can remember.

But do not use those files if your phone is not a K800, you'll have to search for the apropriate main and fs for your phone, and possibly a configuration file too, if it's not in-built in the XS++ programme.

cheers mate....i found them, it worked a treat...my k800i is now unlocked to all networks...nice one...ok now next question@

ive got a w810i...locked to tmobile.....where do i get the necesaary files for this phone ?

cheers

I beleive that w810i CID49 phones can be done the same way. I'm not totally sure, but I think w810i cid50 phones cannot.

You can check the cid by connecting it up with the xs++ programme and look at the info.

More info and people who actually know what they are taking about :) here ... hxxp://forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showforum=79

They are kind of big to upload, but they seem to be on the site for me...

Just copy and paste the 3 names into the search box on hxxp://www.4shared.com

W580_R8BA024_MAIN_GENERIC_LA_RED52

W580_R8BA024_FS_CENT_EUROPE_RED52

W580i_CDA102774_101_R3A_Customized_United_Kingdom

for the life of me i cant find them files on that site:(

Back