Software to edit dreambox images?

S

Speedy2206

I havent got my dreambox yet but already I want to play with some images. With the dbox, there was a piece of software called "NewTuxFlashTools", which allows you to edit the contents of the image on your PC, BEFORE uploading to the box. The layout was similar to Windows Explorer - you could 'explore' the image on your PC and add and extract data.

Is there anything like this for the dreambox? Mine will be here soon but I wanna start playing and make a decent image for the 500c... something like Sportster for the dbox, but 10 times better :)

If anyone's got any ideas then please let me know!
Liam.

Liam not sure if this will help i think its for the sat version but maybe worth you looking m8

[DLMURL]http://www.publiweb.com/gratis/d/dreambox_firmware.html[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
liamcrayden said:
I havent got my dreambox yet but already I want to play with some images. With the dbox, there was a piece of software called "NewTuxFlashTools", which allows you to edit the contents of the image on your PC, BEFORE uploading to the box. The layout was similar to Windows Explorer - you could 'explore' the image on your PC and add and extract data.
Is there anything like this for the dreambox? Mine will be here soon but I wanna start playing and make a decent image for the 500c... something like Sportster for the dbox, but 10 times better :)
If anyone's got any ideas then please let me know!
Liam.

Liam i think i have what you are looking for i cannot seem to post it in downloads for some reason so if you msn me ill attach it for you

ok its now inthe downloads after trying four times lol

Back