software hack

MFCGMFC

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have came across a software hack for increaseing cable/dsl speed where u create a registry entry and then it supposedly speeds up ur internet speed?!?!?! in the tutorial the bloke said it increased his from 5mb/s to 9.9 even to 15.7 once does any1 know if this is true has any tried it?

Cheers

i have came across a software hack for increaseing cable/dsl speed where u create a registry entry and then it supposedly speeds up ur internet speed?!?!?! in the tutorial the bloke said it increased his from 5mb/s to 9.9 even to 15.7 once does any1 know if this is true has any tried it?

Cheers
i've never heard of it but i'll bet u its 1 of those software that claims it can increase ur speed over 300% but they never work

Last edited:
i've never seen any of them ever work...i agree....waste of time

i found it in an ebook it shows a video of some1 following the instructions in the book and doing it but in the ebook its a screen dump of another forum where a user has posted the registry key you should make.

Sounds hell of a dodgy!!

Cheers

Thay sort of work but dont increase the speed of your modem 1meg is 1meg..

but things like download accelerator what thay do if you download a file thats only comming down at say a couple of k say 2k or 3k a secound, It search's for mirrors of the same file and combine the speeds from outher sites till you reace the max speed of your modem
thay just take the grunt work out of fnding a fast download site oh and that can resume too i think its where P2P came from or got started so you can continue or resume where you left off from a file and combine the speeds.

Back