Soft modded Wii Help please

MOAMB

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have softmodded a wii that was on 3.2. Worked ok and loaded ALONE IN THE DARK 4 FINE. Tried newer games and got the big ? on disk channel or saying system update needed.

Have updated it now to 4.2 using the Update to 4.2 offline guide and when i check it says on system menu that its 4.2 but its not loading the games. I have tried the games on my system and they work fine. Any ideas???

Also what would happen if i updated to 4.3 (official way) and used the Lego game and updated it that way???

Thanks in advance

How are you trying to load the games? if you want to load them via Disc Channel you will need to install this: DARKCORP v1.1 Released

If you do you DarkCorp make sure you have Priiloader installed and have the "Block Disc Updates" and "Block Online Updates" Enabled.

How are you trying to load the games? if you want to load them via Disc Channel you will need to install this: DARKCORP v1.1 Released

If you do you DarkCorp make sure you have Priiloader installed and have the "Block Disc Updates" and "Block Online Updates" Enabled.

Hi mate,

Yeah have installed darkcorp. Admite i aint installed priiloader but i aint on my wii and the newer games work on there ok.

OK, update on my little problem.

Modded using darkcorp while wii was on 3.1, then updated the wii to 4.2 offline. Either i would get "? disc cant not be read or System update required".
Also updated with the safe online update.

The games work fine on my wii that is running 4.1 so its summat to do with the wii iv just soft modded. I have now gone thru the ballys 4.2 guide from the start to see if this would help but still getting same problems.

I have added Neo Gamma as a channel just to see if the games work and yes they do so why wont they work thru disc channel????

Is there a guide anywhere telling me what updates are on what games???
I am on the verge of updating the system to see what happens and to se if i can get the disc channel working.

Need to load priiloader on just to see if that will block the system update and allow me to play the game.

Done over 50 wii's now but aint it great when you get one little fcuker that just wont play ball. Guess that how we learn. :Fish:

EDIT:

Is there a guide or different files to load priiloader on to 4.2v system? Cant seem to get the one i currently have to load?

Last edited:
Back