SodaStream Fizzi for just £20 with FREE Delivery on the Sodastream website £20£99.99 80%

spud1966

Staff member
nice one @Krusty still waiting for mine :)

Oggiman

Member ++
Mine arrived today by collect+. Thought they had delivered the wrong model (not "Fizzi" model name on the outer box but "Steam". The picture is a Fizzi though and the item looks like a Fizzi picture so all good.
Easy to follow diagramatic user instructions.
I purchased additional 2 x 1 ltr bottles and a 1 x 60 ltr Co2 canister. Should keep me going for a while.
Have filled all 3 bottles with 5 button depressions each (highest fizz).Will reduce if required next time.

spud1966

Staff member
Just checked my Soda stream account and says order dispatched

fingers crossed i get it soon :)

spud1966

Staff member
Well got it today guys !!!

Free glass of pop to DW members pmsl ;)

Hippie

DW Member +
Just got the email saying it's free shipping if you buy 2 gas exchanges this weekend

Has anyone here tried their exchange service?
I think you actually pay £23 per bottle and get a sticker in the box to return the bottles via collect+ (Tesco store) for which they give you a £10 refund when they receive the empty bottle (which sounds like a good deal to me @ £13 a go, unless you have a local home brew shop or independent seller that has the valve to refill them for less)

Hippie

DW Member +
Just wanted to leave an update to the previous post as I got my £20 refund today after dropping off 2 empties in my local Tesco with the supplied returns label last week. It really couldn't have been much easier. I'll defo be doing the same again when I see another cheap deal from them.

Hippie

DW Member +
They sent me another code :cool:
Free shipping for orders that contain 2 or more gas refills 'til midnight on the 28th with code : SPARKLE
So it works out at a penny shy of £13 for each refill with free shipping both ways

TEST