Soccer Manager Online DW League now live :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
another win for Madrid against Celitc tonight, finally got my formation right. Watch out liverpool, the galacticos are coming ;)

GET IN THERE!!! a 4-1 smackdown of arsenal with my defensive midfielder scoring 2!

This game is absolute crap. I lost last night to Rangers FFS! Every game I have either drawn or lost. I cannot get a win for love nor money. I have upgraded my team considerably, yet still cannot win. Fecking joke!

This game is absolute crap. I lost last night to Rangers FFS! Every game I have either drawn or lost. I cannot get a win for love nor money. I have upgraded my team considerably, yet still cannot win. Fecking joke!

Formation and tactics is the key mate keep having a play about and use the in game subs etc and hopefully you will find one that suits you also change the way you play target man, all out attack etc

Formation and tactics is the key mate keep having a play about and use the in game subs etc and hopefully you will find one that suits you also change the way you play target man, all out attack etc

I did change my tactics to 442 diamond, and it made no difference. Seems I need to have a bit of a read.

I did change my tactics to 442 diamond, and it made no difference. Seems I need to have a bit of a read.

you can control every movement of every player on the pitch .
You need to put lines on directions you want players to run and all sorts in tactics , dont just roll with it .
Put plenty movement in your defence and midfield .
Make your wingers actually run down the wings and cross balls , then maybe do side to side movement with your center midfielders to cover where your wingers will run off .
Give everyone jobs to do , and change them each game if necessary .
Dont forget ..as you alter your team in each game (inj or tiredness) then u will need to go back into your tactics and change them (cos the players are not playin there now)
also never play players out of position they WILL have a bad game .
it is far more tactical then u prolly realise ....

How do I put lines for players runs?

go into tactics...click on a player on the pitch(on the shirt)...u will get dots around the player , click a dot for the direction u want the player to move in... a line will appear .

Edit...dont forget to confirm the tactic....

Who's managing Spurs? Drew with em yday. Got 2 injuries, Lavezzi and Johnson. Lavezzi is out with Ligament damage. Bloody dirty Spurs :Fish:

Fully expect a win tonight :) spent some time on team this morning

PS 35m cash for torres yes or no! lol

Big game tonight for my Chelsea! Form slipped a bit of late

No better way than to bounce back against barca!

35 million? Is that a 1st installment? Lol

You can have him, I'll even throw in drogba!

It'll only cost you the little fella!

I have a squad thanks!

2nd in league and qtrs of cup! My squad is doing fine!

You need goals! That's what Torres and drogba will bring you!

I have a squad thanks!

2nd in league and qtrs of cup! My squad is doing fine!

You need goals! That's what Torres and drogba will bring you!

lol messi,villa,aguero,zlatan,forlan,canvani no guarantees in terms of strikers i already have best squad of strikers in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back