So who's getting a PS3 tomorrow?

Not me, too expensive and I've not seen anything (game wise) that the 360 isnt already doing.

I'm getting mine tomorrow and i can't wait, booked the day off work too. Was meant to be going a party tomorrow night with the wife. But i think im coming down with someone kind of bug, really lol

I'd agree with you mate, if you wanted you could get one. I went into gamestation on the way home and even tho they open at midnight tonight only 15 people had pre ordered and they have 27 in stock.

got 3 comming having the day off work too 1 for me 2 to sell

gettin 1 - off work! will be hammering motorstorm, virtua tennis 3 & resistance!!!

cancelled 4 of my pre-orders too. don't think they'll sell on ebay!

getting mine tonight midnight

just watched one sell on ebay for £559 + £25pp with one game. are people stupid on there. why pay that when you can walk into any shop tomorrow and buy one. its crazy.

I got one coming via overnight courier but my games via first class post :( even though i ordered then from the same company and at he sam time... looks like i'll have no games at the weekend :(

I have one coming from Argos tomorrow. I am going to not answer the door and they will redeliver on Saturday. In the extremely unlikely case that they sell out I will take it, otherwise I will refuse delivery and have my cash back.

thought about it, but aint gonna bother, i recently just bought a xbox360. Probably next year i will get one when the prices go down.

Got mine coming from Argos tomorrow and hopefully some games from play.com

One of my mates just got his. Sent me a pic on my mobile...flash git...

Anyone else think it's ugly?

I thought the PS2 was the ugliest beast I'd ever seen :)

Come on all you new PS3 owners, spill the beans, how good is it, is it worth all that hard earned cash?

my 8 month old daughter got me up an hour ago - i think she's more on edge than i am for the damn thing to be delivered!!

It's on it's way as the tracking system says it was out for delivery at 2am!

I don't think i would've heard the knock on the door at that time HAHA! I'd rather sleep than open my door for the ps3 (even though i really want one!)

Come on postie - WHERE'S MY PS3!

And oh - i think i'll be writing an e-mail to Ray Maguire (head of Sony UK) for my 46" HDTV!

Wondering what I'm talking about?

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=23725

At the London launch everyone who bought a PS3 also received a free 46-inch HD television and a taxi home. In total, the giveaway amounted to £250,000 worth of televisons to more than 100 gamers

Mine just arrived at 8:45 and it looks great, bloody heavy tho!

Back