So whats everyone think ?

maggot

Inactive User
Reaction score
downloaded the GT demo not really too impressed with that been messing with the connectivity settings got my psp hooked up to it checked out the net on it to and also watched a few hd trailers but gota say well impressed with resistance fall of man the online gaming on that is pretty good fun had a 2nd and a 3rd place on my 2 first goes its pretty sweet the normal game aint to bad either well hope ur all having as much fun as me let me know what your all thinking

The first 30 seconds of GT was wow now it's pretty boring, as i was expecting alot more from the info i had read in the magazines. your spot on with Resitance fall of men it's one cracking game and really rocks with online play. The Bond trailer rocked i thought as i have a 1080p tele and was an amazing picture. I never got the xbox360, so i've had my m8's go on about how i've been missing out on net play and hd games. But im well made up that i held out for the ps3 cos in my view it has been worth the wait. I'm even using the web browser to type this message, thats how ps3 hooked i am.

not impressed at all id have been absolutley gutted if id waited an extra year to get one of these over the 360

its early in its life so heres hoping things pick up
but as it stands i think the ps3 will just sit gathering dust ,the 360 will continue to get more use

Played Ridge racer 7. It was gorgeous to look at, but just didn`t have a feeling of speed about it. Prefer burnout revenge on my bog standard XBOX ( not a 360 ).

Also Sonic adventures was absolutley rank rotten.. the 360 version blows the arse of it.

and another thing.... bolt this thing to the floor.. If it fell on a small child it would be like a pro wrester trapped under a lorry.

took me a few tries to get into MotorStorm but as soon as I played it online with tons of other people - it's hard to get me off it! In fact - I'm on my 5 mins tea break before I jump right back on!

I think the PS3 is ace - don't care what everyone else thinks - and yes it'll be a few months until others start to praise it.

I'm glad I got mine - I LOVE IT. In fact I'm shooting off to bed to make love to it NOW!

Back