Sneaky IT Guy

pootas

Inactive User
Reaction score
So just started my own company and got a job managing server/network for local business as old IT firm was ripping them off...Anyways spent most of yesterday changing admin passwords and updating software on client machines...Was going to spend today resetting router and starting to sort out server...

Anyways get in to find the sneaky fcuking IT guy who they used to use has remote accessed the server and changed the Admin Password on Active Directory...He also fcuked about with the router but I just factory restored that and closed the ports...Add this to the fact the prick controls the domain which the company use for their emails which they need to sort out...I spose at least he is making me look good by acting like a 1st class prick!!!

I can see this job being sooooo much fun...

can you not close all access to him? spam him sned him viruses?

put a virus on the server and let it wipe summit out then say u aint touched that server the previous IT guy was the last to tocuh it and they could sue his ass for summit lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Meh they know it was him...I logged onto the server yesterday fine...The idiot made the mistake of rebooting the server today so they know it was him...Schoolboy error...

Only issue is he has full access to the company emails as they are sent to his email server...I think they have seen the error of their ways now...

So just started my own company and got a job managing server/network for local business as old IT firm was ripping them off...Anyways spent most of yesterday changing admin passwords and updating software on client machines...Was going to spend today resetting router and starting to sort out server...

Anyways get in to find the sneaky fcuking IT guy who they used to use has remote accessed the server and changed the Admin Password on Active Directory...He also fcuked about with the router but I just factory restored that and closed the ports...Add this to the fact the prick controls the domain which the company use for their emails which they need to sort out...I spose at least he is making me look good by acting like a 1st class prick!!!

I can see this job being sooooo much fun...

Congratulations on starting your own small business!

Cheers...Altho if all jobs are as much of a pain in the arse I think I'm gonna regret it...All I want to do it fix servers not get caught up in office politics lol....

Cheers...Altho if all jobs are as much of a pain in the arse I think I'm gonna regret it...All I want to do it fix servers not get caught up in office politics lol....

just tell tehm thats what your there to do fix the machines not the idiots than run them before you

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

It's suprising how little people know...Like today a lappy hdd was full so pointless me working on it till the owner moves some files...Explained that to boss and she said..."install another gig then"...Then had to explain a hdd was like a toolbox and she couldnt fit anymore tools in....

I think she was the biggest tool tbh ll

omg if that si what yor working with they mate i feel so sorry for ya you've got a hard job, now i see how the previuos guy got away with so much

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

comes with the terrotary m8, if you are the boss/owner all the shit stops at your door, there are advantages of course and i am sure once you have got your self sorted you will reap the benefits.

i am in the "shark shit" catougry lowest of the low :) i do the jobs (mainly server hardware) as the come to me and with my teflon shoulders deflect most of the rubbish upwards lol

good on you, on your endeavours hope it works out ok.

just make sure you charge for wasted visits............

Last edited:
what servers are they running(os)

do you have direct access to them, if so resetting the password could be easy.

how does this guy get in? vpn, logmein

(I used to hack into my old company using logmein on several ghost machines(print servers, no one suspects them), then use Dameware to remote take over, fun as hell)

Yeh i got direct access to them so it's not an issue...Just pisses me off having shitty work created for me....

Back