smt2100

mark smith

Inactive User
Reaction score
can this box be modified if so what software will be needed

can this box be modified if so what software will be needed

In order to obtain your bk for the box you will need the paired card or a Sammy Jtag cable to dump the ird and boxkey.

When jtagging you need to have mac mot(driver program) running in the backround.

The ird is also obtainable from the nagra serial code in the em or settings menu and then converting the 1st 10 digits to hex.

You can use bke 2.2, Sammy debug tool or OCD commander and depending on what area you are in the relevant bytes.

If required the net id can also be changed with the macro created in bke or SDT then run in OCD.

Last edited:
thanks very mutch m8 il try that wen im a bit more advanced im still trying to crack the pace di4010 it went down think it mite be the card but im having trouble with the pheinix card reader carnt get software to work tryd xnis mron caton any help would be greatly apretiated and thanks again .

thanks m8 tryd that it just says opening com part 1 failed then loads of ff ff ff ffs im not sure if i should be using something els with nagra

thanks m8 tryd that it just says opening com part 1 failed then loads of ff ff ff ffs im not sure if i should be using something els with nagra

Did you make sure the com ports matched in Nagra and it was in win 98 compatibility mode in properties.

When you say phoenix proggy, which 1 do you mean?

Is it the phoenix from Fleet or infinity phoenix?

im not sure whitch 1 it is i got it from tailer made circuts thanks for yor help.

cheers m8 r these filles in the download sec or will i hav to look round 4 them.

thanks for reply m8,yes iv done all that it opens then gives str string then rom revition rev bod then cam date then closing of port 1 succesfull

thanks for reply m8,yes iv done all that it opens then gives str string then rom revition rev bod then cam date then closing of port 1 succesfull

the card is probably locked u need to glitch it with an unlooper and bod script b4 u can read it....

Does it say reading ROM11 failed or post up the Nagra message but XXXXX out your personal details.

it says opening com port succesfull , atr string 3f ff and loads of other num, rom revition 011, eeprpm revition rev bo4, set ifs passed , cam id 24 84 ef 2f, using bd3 key then loads of numbers, atemting to login to bd3 , then unable to login bad pasword detected.

any ideas on wer to get the glitcher and how to use it m8. and many thanks to guru whos helped me alot

Back