smt 2100c v box

Yes the samsung smt 2100c can be done relativly easily, talkback needs to be cut, the box needs to be setup for your area, then you need the IRD and boxkey to program a card. If the box is from your area and comes with a paired card then thats the easiest check that talkback is cut program the card with a good image and away you go. If the box is not from your area it will require jtagging to set it up, if you cannot get the IRD and boxkey number off the card and they are not written on the bottom of the box, you never know!, then it will require jtagging. Search for a tut on it read it anything your not sure about shout up.

thanks for that telsa im having trouble with my card reader its a pheainix im trying to get the bk and ird with nagra gut keeps saying diferant things ie er ff ff ffs . pasword incorect shud i be using something els to run with it. any help will be greatly appretiated thanks guys.

thanks for that telsa im having trouble with my card reader its a pheainix im trying to get the bk and ird with nagra gut keeps saying diferant things ie er ff ff ffs . pasword incorect shud i be using something els to run with it. any help will be greatly appretiated thanks guys.

whats the eeprom revision? card may be locked, u will need an unlooper to get the bk if this is the case

wen i put the card in it just says opening of com port 1 failed then atr string ff ff ff ffs then er reseting card invalid atr .any ideas m8

wen i put the card in it just says opening of com port 1 failed then atr string ff ff ff ffs then er reseting card invalid atr .any ideas m8

got ur serial cable connected correctly com port 1 and nagra settings ok, got another card to try?

thanks m8 im trying xnis im thruw the first section changed the 4 zeros then wen i pres go it says priveliged instruction pls help

Back