@ Smirnoff

Hi Paul

Volvo S60 sport , wife just phoned me, "warning Light just come on, Skid Control Service Needed"

any Ideas ?

should this not have been serviced when i had the motor fully serviced 18000 miles a few months back?

sorry m8 never saw this .. its like the abs system but volvo have there own one . if the lights on u will have to take to volvo to read the codes m8

"You will have to take it to a Volvo dealer!"

Kerching!!! I hate it when someone says that! My local garage can read the codes, I would shop around before taking it to the dealer!

millionbill.jpg

l have the snap on scanner and so on but lm sure there late anti locking system isnt on the scanners , lm sure they plug in and sent the info on line to volvo and then they sent the info back , u can read the standard abs system

Thanks Paul & Glen

I'll phone the dealership tomo. Thing is it was only serviced in OCT last year, so its only 5 month since it was done, would they have serviced the ABS Braking system then as it was a full 18000 miles.

thanks again lads

Hi guys , been on Phone to volvo dealers, its a warranty job, so they want to have alook at it tomorrow, put in on the PC etc, then book it in for work to be done free of charge because of warranty. also gona give the wife a curtosy motor while its in. Theyve been trying to sell me a C70 coupe, wonder if they'll gimme one for the weekend , lol cheers and thanks

That's what I have Shaun! Superb! The newer models are out of this world!

Here's a few pics of mine!

I'm thinking about changing it for a Saab 9-3 Sport but I just can't seem to prize myself away from it!

Yeh there nice, wife love them. they invited us to the launch party etc etc trying to get us to buy but i never went. they phone up every 3/4 months asking if they can do anything LOL. then the last time they picked ours up for a service they brought a brand spanking full spec C70 with the top down and "invited the wife to take it out for a spin" talk about salesmanship. So they may try it on again this weekend if they want ours in. Im hoping to go up the borders fishing this weekend so need a motor. so we'll see what happens tomorrow.
this is the second one we've had, wife had the S40 before this one. we bought it on the saturday morning and on the sunday teatime she came to pick me up from the pub. DEER ran out from the side and hit rear passeger side door and wing. so it was back in on the monday for repair.

That's what I have Shaun! Superb! The newer models are out of this world!

Here's a few pics of mine!

I'm thinking about changing it for a Saab 9-3 Sport but I just can't seem to prize myself away from it!

you flash sod glen u must have a good job;)

i would keep the volvo:)

Back