Smart watches

kegnkiwi

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying a smart watch but would want a 4g Android version. I've been looking at a Huawei watch 2 but I cannot seem to see one on the high street to try, also thinking of a Chinese ones from the likes of bang good. Anyone got any recommendations?

I have the Huawei watch 2 sport, its ok, but the smasung galaxy gear s2 was a far better watch. (i tried both but samsung only does samsung pay).... I beleive ticwatch are another good brand that use wear os unlike samsung that uses its own OS.

The Ticwatch pro was on sale for £171 i think yesterday, you can get a Huawei sports watch 2(4g) for just under £190 on Amazon. I've only ever tried the Samsung Gear s2 and the sports watch2. The one you posted looks half decent but I'd personally stick with the ones I know about. Hope its decent if you do buy it!

I had some money spare from a birthday and as of yet i have held off buying anything. I just dont seem to be able to tie down which one i want. :)

So randomly i bought a little uhf/vhf ham radio. It was only £25.00 but it gave me something to play with.

Back