Smart Watch rental

dar1437

Worldz Biggest Oddball
VIP Member
Reaction score
Are there any UK places where you could say, try an Apple watch/ Fitbit etc, for a week, to see if it's suitable?

I've done a little googling, but they seem to be USA. :)

Quick Quote
Please note that we can only offer a rental service to other businesses.

Buy one then take it back after a week ;)

Or go in the shop put it on then run like hell and if you get caught just say you are testing it out...:rolleyes:

Perhaps a short term contract would be your other option. Most phone suppliers do them.Some come free with a new phone😉

Last edited:
Buy one then take it back after a week ;)

Or go in the shop put it on then run like hell and if you get caught just say you are testing it out...:rolleyes:

Lol, i think you'd need a better reason than, "it wasn't suitable" to get a full refund?

Lol, i think you'd need a better reason than, "it wasn't suitable" to get a full refund?
I think if you buy from Online you can

The Consumer Contracts Regulations
When you buy goods online you have additional rights to return them.

This is because your decision may be based on a brief description or a photograph – so what you receive isn't always quite what you’d expected.

Consumer Rights

What about buying a second-hand one? If you don't like it punt it on & U should get near enough yer money back.
Get one with decent battery life @dar1437 PITA if you have to charge it overnight/every day.
I've got a Garmin Vivosmart HR if that's a contender for you & need a review/recommendation.
HH.

@HappyH cheers for suggestion (and all others)
TBH it's not for me :)
A friend of mine has a Fitbit Versa. It clapped out after a month so she had a new one. Now thats playing up freezing and going off. She loves it, but was thinking of getting an Apple.
Even though they are versatile/ handy, her main purpose is fitness tracking. I think a lot of her friends belong to the fitbit community, where they all see how each other are doing, and will miss this with Apple. :)

@HappyH cheers for suggestion (and all others)
Fitbit Versa. It clapped out after a month so she had a new one. Now thats playing up freezing and going off.
Tell her to take it back, surely you get 6 months if not 12 monthsat least warranty on these

That's what she's thinking of doing and putting an extra £130 towards an Apple series 3. :)
Bought a couple of amazon sent some back within 14 days saying not suitable etc, refund no problem. Eventually bought one with heart rat monitor for £27 works a treat, also got the tom tom music watch and thats good £89 .

Back