smart card id blacklisted

noneof theabove

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi again,guys,been searching hard but can't figure this. i have programmed a ALLEGRETTO WAVE CARD "FUN " for the 10th time and thought i'd sussed the little probs and quirks only to find message in menu stateing card is blacklist sometimes it even gives card id number before word blacklisted. dosent want to forget about it buy resetting jumper on board so i ask if i can change card id number. ??????

noneof theabove said:
Hi again,guys,been searching hard but can't figure this. i have programmed a ALLEGRETTO WAVE CARD "FUN " for the 10th time and thought i'd sussed the little probs and quirks only to find message in menu stateing card is blacklist sometimes it even gives card id number before word blacklisted. dosent want to forget about it buy resetting jumper on board so i ask if i can change card id number. ??????

use libdebug to erase sram
then set netid then go into engineers menu set default frequency and pin number
and check on page 2 that netid was set
then blacklist should be removed

wicked thx m8. thought i was loseing plot. you've given me hope ,dispare is knocking on my door. lol will try to get to grips tonight when four boys are in bed.........about midnight then........
tia. ps love the animated pic. everytime i see it something else catches my eye. is that a butt plug i see. lol

thanks for advice again m8 your a STAR.! just need to ask for address of TMC for scart to serial.did search and found nothing .i guess this is a electrical store of sorts.
my father in law. LoL. asks if you would have scematic of this cable buy chance.Old man is old school electrical engineer of sorts and is declareing he will knock me up one in 5 mins if i give him specs. lol

Here you go m8...

h**p://www.tailor-madecircuits.com/scart_to_serial_adapter.htm.

Cheers Garry

Back