small world

I dont think so.....about 5mths ago there was a encryption change but didnt see any fix for it.....

Im going to bring this old thread up as ive been asked about a box to work in this area, now if eurovox ect dont work anymore whats the chances of a lan receiver working? (KV A780)
is anyone in this area got a box currently working and what encryption is in use there?

its c/s (c4rd sh4reing) your after mate but im not sure its running on cable yet there was a problem with an rsa key or something last i heard. but i hope someone will correct me as i wouldnt mind doing myself a share to my bedrrom.

I know c/s works fine on vm cable with a KV a780 box, i just need to know if it works in a smallworld area also?
from what i have read they moved to a new encryption over a year ago so i dont think any of the old boxes will work but need someone in that area to confirm whats working or not working.

small world change all there cable boxes about 18month ago in irvine to a videoguard system ,expensive mistake as there broadband was pish everyone i know there left them as they only subscribed to them as long as eurovox worked ,so 780 def wont work but i would think the door is wide open for a cs ring as its nds system
alex

Back