smackdown vs raw >?? probs

DEE747

Inactive User
Reaction score
has anyone had probs with this game sticking ?? not cso it is an ISO but sometimes wen loading it jams up is ther a solution for this or is it just tuff ??

lol ive done this game about ten times for the kids its not just you the game dosnt work all the rips dont work

has anyone had probs with this game sticking ?? not cso it is an ISO but sometimes wen loading it jams up is ther a solution for this or is it just tuff ??

hmm ive never tried this game but i did have a simular problem with crash tag team racing, it would freeze the psp up, not just in 1 spot it seemd to be random,.

i messed about with the region settings in recovery and it seems to work ok now.

i noticed if u skip the bit wer they walk into ring like fisal says it usually plays mite be sumat in that m8 cheers

i noticed if u skip the bit wer they walk into ring like fisal says it usually plays mite be sumat in that m8 cheers

well i take it this bit is a video scene? sorry i dont know cause ive never played it.
but this is what happened with crash tag team, always during the cut scenes.
like i said changing the region fixed it. anything is worth a try mate :)

i hope you get it because i never and i tried for a few weeks because the kids was busting for it

hi all

what f/w are you useing i had this problem i updated to 3.10 and put speed of cpu 300 and had no probs yet touch wood.

woz

mines 3.10 not too bothered only kids get pissed off if it jamms up and hasn`t saved lol - me i dont giv a sh-t lol as long as it keeps em quiet

Back