Sly Sports 1

darren221980

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
evenin all,

Has anyone lost the sound on Sky Sports 1 at all ? I've tried turning off my starview receiver and back on but still no joy, however this was working yesterday. All other channels seem to be finr though.

Sounds like a cable company problem to me. Will probably come back later tonight or tomorrow.

i have that here mate no sound on starview but pace box downstairs works ok, has yours come on yet
oscar

noticed

:FRIGHT: i have noticed with this box that when audio pid is under 40 it gives no sound just like 5 life cant get sound,but thats just an observation,dont know why......

check the frequency of the channel, delete it, then manual scan that frequency, Sly sports is back with audio

check the frequency of the channel, delete it, then manual scan that frequency, Sly sports is back with audio

Just deleted mine and then manual rescanned for same channel and still got no sound, yet the sound is working fine on pace box in other room.

No sound on SkySports 1 is a common fault with the Starview. It has always been like it.

As MFCGAVMFC says above if you delete and scan the frequency you will have the sound back, however it could be gone again tomorrow.

Back