sly movies missing

tccat1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello peeps new to dreambox put on the new dw2.0 image done a automatic scan seem to get all the channels but i seem to be missing all the sly movies is there a way of manual adding them ? also do i use the old tuner driver or the new one sorry ive not got a clue cheers

q2uantum

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello peeps new to dreambox put on the new dw2.0 image done a automatic scan seem to get all the channels but i seem to be missing all the sly movies is there a way of manual adding them ? also do i use the old tuner driver or the new one sorry ive not got a clue cheers

Try changing the tuner driver to the opposite of what it is now, and then re-scan. If you still dont get all the channels then you may need a booster as the dreambox are well known for having week tuners.

q2

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
have u added the rom 7 10 11 updates ? its probable the image u have downloaded needs these updates to get the correct codes.

if u just get the free to air channels and none of the cough cough pay channels then that will be your problem.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/2417/ there are instructions knocking about how to load them to your dream, easyest is ftp to box over network cable

Last edited by a moderator:

tccat1

Inactive User
Reaction score
yes channels clearing so no problems with the roms im just gonna put on dw2.1 see how that works

TEST