Sly go

shabbaranks

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just an idea - which has probably been doing the rounds for a while. If you know someone with a sly account I guess there's no reason you couldn't chip in adding sly go extra which allows up to 4 devices and stream all the good stuff (depending on their sub).

Any thoughts? Are there any disadvantages or is the main battle finding someone who will share?

did it for few years no HD biggest loss for me also not every channel available which really annoyed me but works

Yeah I noticed there's no HD but a lot of these IPTV streams reduce the quality of the streams to get more streams out - am yet to see a proper decent HD stream (when you compare it to a sly HD channel)

better route would have been multiroom give couple boxes to family HD available at least but its sky Q these days

probably still possible if you have a route to a few boxes & cards as they will onlt give you skyQ box now no idea never got any notification few years back of any wrong doing lol

Sorry mate Im confused (and not totally sure how SkyQ works) do you have a central sky box and then the Q boxes link to this main box over ethernet\wifi?

yip main box has card others will connect with wifi no extra cards needed i believe is how it works now

And they stream the content via the main box? Or directly from sly's servers?

from your main box mate no idea if they would activate the old set up told me i needed to take the new skyQ boxes for multiroom so i just told them to cancel my sky altogether hence do not have it now still get the come back to us with 60% discount lol not interested in the bloated repeat crap these days

yes i have sky q multiroom at my birds and the smaller multi box gets everything from the main box itself...........the signal was pants so ive got three sky routers lol for boosting the wifi signal around the house as i stated if its multiroom i want to use it in any room:D

even in the playroom which is seperate from the house.......engineer was hours lol trying to get wifi round the house has to be a very good wifi signal due to the amount of data that is being streamed i guess.

Back