sly freezing?

krazylegz

Inactive User
Reaction score
is anyones sly freezing or is my shit connection?

seems to freeze when it updates the keys sort of thing lol

even mine is freezing and i have the card lol, ive reset the cam but dont know what else to try, im not d/l or nowt

thank fook for that lol thought i wanna going to have to put gemeni back on thinking it was my image lol.

could it not be worth us changing cams to evo camd or similar to see if it helps or is it too much fart on?

ok peeps i rung sky and they said take the card out, spin round 3 times anticlockwise and cross my middle left 3 toes in the style of a mating vulcan crococamel, but it didnt work as its still breaking up here so im going to reboot the box, may be down for a few mins, dont panic

ps ive turned my phone off in case it dont come back on lmao

<..snip..>
could it not be worth us changing cams to evo camd or similar to see if it helps or is it too much fart on?

I did wonder about this. Seems to be an update of the MGcamd every other week just now, when previously there was relative stability.
I guess it's either because something new is on the go that requires tweaking/fine tuning or that everything since 1.17 has been pish lol and they're trying to sort it out.

think i might go back to 1.17 then lol, i never watch telly anyway

i cant victor meldrew it ,i'm getting minimal to zero freezing for a change ...............wait till i watch it later i bet the damn thing will go awol again its all been running a bit to smooth for me lol

Maybe DD's IP was being hit with external dns attacks last night, he's probably been traced by those sky-paid Israelly killers. Watch out dude they may be on the next flight over to take you scuba diving ;).

Back