sly card just ordered + Technomate

eagleboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have just ordered my new sly card will i be able to use it on my Technomate ?? please inform

Hi

Yes using the appropriate software, and the guides digidude has created at the top of this section, then simply use the search function, there is more than enough information already posted.

If we have the same Technomate in mind, NO.
No, wait a minute - I just thought of another Technoate, and in this case - YES!

which technomate will work fdlsys im going to use TM600

you will have to use cccam and news to read the card without it glitching and to use it as a server there is plenty of threads on it

Last edited:
thanks for info glic83 any links with information on doing this please

thanks for that glic83 some great information there, guess i need to wait for my card before i can give it a try and then point out the bits i get stuck,

A quick note... you will need a genuine sky box to activate the card in before you can use it in your technomate..

need going to activate it first on sky box i have received my card just waiting on for my box and installation to take place

Hi ALL i have now got my sky HD card all installed and running on sky hd box now i wana use in my technomate 600,

can i get help on what the boxkey is i need to entre in newCs?

Back