sly asking us to do their work

dont do it it"ll hurt

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
just seen ad on sly one where sly is saying that virgin is dropping sly news and asking virgin customers to phone them and ask them not to drop the channel or change to sly
fook not only are they at odds with each other now sly wants us to join them are they having a laugh or wot

Those adverts must be costing them a few quid in lost revenue we should have a collection for them lol

sky are really having a tough time and showing their real face- which is an ugly monster the public dont like.

They are aiming adverts to directly attack Virgin and take their custom.
Sky are publically getting the blame for the bad feed last night that spoiled 24 and lost for cable viewers, even though they deny it.
Sky also had their usual fans defending them over the weekend, saying that the original asking price for a virgin deal that was quoted as 'double' was not proven fact and only hearsay created by Virgin- yet the announcement by sky today confirmed that original figure requested was double!
Today sky also had to start the day by annoucement to the City & investors that the loss of a Virgin deal would affect revenue by an estimated 20,000,000 for the remainder of this financial year, making an estimated annual loss of around 60million to investors (Virgin estimated around 45million I believe).
They have also received notice today that the DTI has passed on a request for further investigation by Ofcom, into the ITV share purchase scandal.
They are being accused of hiding real costs for broadband packages in adverts, and unfairly comparing their pack to a higher grade virgin pack, basically underhand tricks.
They are seeing the over-whelming public backing of Virgin Media, even if they deny that fact.
They have also created a big ripple in DTT by stating they will remove 3 channels from freeview and want to offer a paytv package that is not compatible with existing equipment.....

BBC pulled away from sky with a big arguement of overcharging, ITV officially complained about overcharging, Raptor (just another small channel) just lost their case a week or so ago about sky over charging, and now Virgin wont accept their overcharging....

Its about time consumers realise the truth, and these adverts hopefully help show their uglyness. All complain to ofcom :).

just seen ad on sly one where sly is saying that virgin is dropping sly news and asking virgin customers to phone them and ask them not to drop the channel or change to sly
fook not only are they at odds with each other now sly wants us to join them are they having a laugh or wot

Sly ?????????

yes u can trust me and im female .What was the daft question ? not my fault u did sly instead of sky is it ?

Last edited:
Maybe Vixen just does'nt visit the cable or sat sections so she would'nt know the slang for them :Hit:

Hurd all of $ly channels are going, Ricky wont pay Ruppy the dollas so he may pull the plug and then no sport or films and then every one will go $LY Ruppy Murdock, NOT GOOD THAT .

Well mate if Nthell stop showing them you ant going to get them on your box as they wont be there to pic up.

Not good mate that is it.

i think some people are jumping the gun here you will allways get live football and top films on virgin media sky dont know whats hit them what is cable going to lose i know what sky will lose bravo bravo1 bravo 2 living tv livin tv 2 +1 the chs will go on whats good for sky will be just as good for virgin media keep up the good work branson

I think the premium channels like sport cant be withheld. Government stated that ewhen sky bought up all the big sporting events they HAVBE to make them available at a reasonable price to other operators. Same with Movies. Its just the basics pack that isnt covered. I really Doubt sports and movies will dissappear unless Virgin choose not to show them then it would be virgin not sky that would be doing it but that really would be suicide on virgins part.

quite a few of the channels shown on sky are cable owned channels, all the bravo ones as mentioned, living tv, ukgold, quite a few of the shopping channels, few of the music ones. if virgin was to pull all those off sky there would be 2 different packages for 2 different types of people due to the channel content, and the only one to suffer from it would be sly

i think virgin should now team up with the BBC and get freesat sorted out, help ch4 and five buy out their contract and really kick sly in the nuts by making a free satellite service

Back