Slovenia and England Game

MOAMB

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well got to say England have played so much better today.

Once again they have pulled it out the bag when they needed it, its as if they just believe they will win the so called easy games but when they have a harder team they pull it out the bag.

Terry and Milner has done really well but dont think Rooney was that great but a hell of a lot better than the last couple of games.

When the hell will they start using play back to determin fouls, off side ect. So many other sports do this now why are the FIFA so behind with the times???

Its anyones game but i truly believe we have a really good chance.

:ST Geo:

That was fun.

My tenner bet is still safe. :)

Apparently Slovenia has more Wild Bears than footballers

:proud:

Bloody hell ive not been so nervous in a while, get in england though much better today, but rooney was still shite and we should have got a second to kill the game. Never mind bring on Germany, if Serbia can beat em so can we NONE

that shit milner was doing near the end is some of the BEST football i ever seen.

NONENONENONENONE

Phew! England never makes it easy for the fans do they? bloody hell...

Hope this now gives them momentum that will end with the lifting of the cup! :)

btw - j cole played shite unlike the other cole who was immense again...IMO

yeah ash cole ... upson...terry ...and milner was all outstanding today ..

seriously like i said before tourney started ROONEY IS UNFIT..why the hell do we play him ...play defoe and crouch ffs !!!!

Significantly improved performance from both player and manager....nervy start but grew into the game after about 10 mins. After that for the rest of the match they were largely a joy to watch for the most part. Shows you what England can do if they are allowed to play at a pace that they are used to playing at and if the players put the effort in instead of going through the motions. Criticisms I thought Barry was shit today, but to end on a positive I thought the defence was excellent and tigerish when needed, midfield actually played fluidly, Rooney while nowhere near his usual self yet was much better today, Defoe came in and scored, Upson came in and did pretty good, Terry led by example not to mention gave everyone a kick up the arse whether one agrees with him talking to the media so openly or not...and Milner at 100% today showed what he can do on the right wing and he pinged 3 awesome crosses in that first half which is what we need....delighted England have gone through and happy that the airing of the differences seems to have done wonders. Should only get better from here, and now that we're through and after that performance the glass is half full. Also nice to see and hear some real atmosphere today, first time I've heard fans singing over the vuvuzela buzz and it was great to see.

Am gonna be really sad here and admit that me and my mate thought England were playing in white, i even said to one of the guys just before the goal 'England are playing really crap, the other team are all over them' and he looked at me strangely ........ lmao

why don't they tell you at the start when you've changed colours? :)

Am gonna be really sad here and admit that me and my mate thought England were playing in white, i even said to one of the guys just before the goal 'England are playing really crap, the other team are all over them' and he looked at me strangely ........ lmao

Did you not watch the begining eva it was a bit of a giveaway really when they started singing god save the queen:proud:

If u looked at the fixtures we were the second team so that means we were playing away (In a strange way) so played in the away colours. Also the teams where the scorses were being displayed was in the colours or each team. :Clap:

Well fair play for admiting it tho. :banana:

Back