skystar 2 + usb unlimited

dragon25slayer

Inactive User
Reaction score
would i be able to use a subbed art card and a usb unlimited progger with my skystar 2 pci card and if so please could you let me know how it is done thank you what card do you need to be able to recieve the supersport channels cheers

You can use your Infinity as a CAM for your card.

If you look at the Soft Cam keys you will see what has been opened up already.

BTW Your posting in the wrong forum, post in Technical Support....etc

dragon25slayer said:
would i be able to use a subbed art card and a usb unlimited progger with my skystar 2 pci card and if so please could you let me know how it is done thank you what card do you need to be able to recieve the supersport channels cheers
you can use your art card with skystar,not sure about your progger tho,if it can be set to phoenix mode then you should be ok,the best dvb viewer to use is progdvb for this and you need mdwrapper and univiacam placed in plugins folder of prog,i use my via subbed card with this set up with no probs at all
mister-t

The programmer does work in Phoenix mode.

@Mister-t , I do have two OnD*gital cards, gold wafer and an original one (in the basement I guess, which I used on a Pioneer STB.

Could I use either of these cards again to view on Astra 28e ?

chrome

chrome307 said:
The programmer does work in Phoenix mode.

@Mister-t , I do have two OnD*gital cards, gold wafer and an original one (in the basement I guess, which I used on a Pioneer STB.

Could I use either of these cards again to view on Astra 28e ?

chrome
ond cards are of no use.gold wafer more or less the same,can be used for tps
but wont work in progger only subbed cards im afraid.as for 28e there is no emulator available to use with original cards if you mean nds

Like mister-t, I am also unsure as to whether the Art card will work correctly in a USB Unlimited programmer? I dont know anyone who has tried it. The problem is that Art cards are notorious for not working in some cams or cam embedded receivers. I would suggest that you only buy a newer 'Blue' Art card and not a renewable white scratch card type, if you are going to try it. Because the white activation type generally will have more problem to activate in a non-viaccess cam.

As for Supersport chans they are the Greek Nova package that is far more expensive than Art or DigitAlb for football.

You are also in the correct forum section.

Regards
L:)

Back